Archivo de la categoría "Boracay News"
WISHING YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FROM ALL OF US AT OCEAN BREEZE INN BORACAY !
Just a few minutes from Ocean Breeze Inn you can find the famous Red Pirates. We recommend their beach BBQ and buffet, every Friday night, 7.30 pm ! All-you-can-eat for only P250, with live music ! A great chance to meet Captain Joey who knows the islands best kept secrets, from caves to waterfalls and snorkeling sites. He offers sailing trips on his native ”paraw” (outrigger sailing boat), a great way to explore the island as well as neighbouring Panay and Carabao Island.
Caticlan Airport is still closed for all major airlines, which have diverted their Caticlan bound flights to Kalibo. SEAIR with their small Dornier 328 and LET L-410 planes is the only carrier flying to Caticlan now.
Therefor more guests ask for transfer informations from Kalibo to Ocean Breeze Inn Boracay. Actually we can offer 3 alternatives for our guests, so far the airline does not arrange their own bus transfer:
- Description: We can forward a detailled description to find the way by your own from Kalibo to Boracay including costs for Bus, Caticlan terminal fee, environmental fee, boat fare, tricyle costs etc. Of cause you will get our mobile and landline numbers, so that you can always contact us so far you have a problem on the way. We are 24 hours on 7 days a week ready to assist you !
- Transfer with guest attendant: It`s also possible that you will meet our staff at Kalibo airport or Caticlan Jetty Port. Our guest attendant will accompany you as well as assist you regarding all transportation issues.
- Private bus: We have a partner and can organize a private aircon L300 bus for your convenient transfer. (only for you .. no public transportation) Our staff will accompany and assist you from Kalibo Airport until you reach your Ocean Breeze Inn Boracay destination.
The photo below shows our German guests Annika Boehlke and Erika Pfeiffer as well as our staff member Juvy shortly after their arrival at Ocean Breeze Inn from Kalibo enjoying their ” .. Welcome Drink .. ” and relaxing in front of our Guesthouse center rooms. It`s not difficult to meet Juvy at the Airport because he always wears an Ocean Breeze Inn T-Shirt & Cap and a sign with the guest names.
Annika and Erika choosed transportation alternative “Transfer with guest attendant”. Juvy welcomed them at Kalibo Airport. No need to worry about luggage, getting the lowest local transportation fees and to find the secure and comfortable way with Bus, Boat and Tricyle to your destination.
We recommend to contact us early and to work out the best solution for your convenient transfer with our experience and support for you. Welcome to Boracay !
1. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
2. Miami, Florida
3. Cancun, Mexico
4. Kaanapali, Hawaii
5. Honolulu, Hawaii
6. San Diego, California
7. Boracay Island, Philippines
8. Key West, Florida
9. Sydney, Australia
10. Santa Barbara, California
Looking for cheap accomodation, 1 minute from White Beach ? Welcome to OceanBreezeInn.info Boracay !
Welcome to Boracay - Welcome to White Beach - Welcome to Ocean Breeze Inn !
Boracay White Beach - 1 minute walk from Ocean Breeze Inn !
CEB will initially operate its Manila-Boracay (Caticlan) service five times daily effective February 29, 2008. Effective March 28, 2008 CEB will increase its frequency from five to nine services daily and also begin daily Cebu-Boracay (Caticlan) operations.
Both the Manila-Boracay (Caticlan) and Cebu-Boracay (Caticlan) year-round ‘Go’ fares start at P688 + Tax !